Fix the last cursed merge of master
I identified three files that have changes that should probabaly not be there: 1. resource/support/css/engine.css 2. resource/support/css/mario-page.css 3. resource/support/css/mario.css Changes to 2 and 3 seem to come from commits that henrik seems to have made unintentionally 5-7 month ago by reformatting the files while looking at them. At at a few lines, some changes during fiddling seem to have survived into the commit. These changes, for some reason always win against the tip of mario branch, during merge (recursive ad resolve) or rebase. To fix this, I merged and afterwards restored the files from the revision just before the merge.